When you enrol your child...

When you enrol your child...

For school enrolment it is essential that the following documentation and information is provided at the time of enrolment.


  • Your child's birth certificate/extract of entry
  • School Entry Immunisation Certificate - NOT Health Centre Booklet.
  • Evidence of Residential Status if not Australian citizens
  • Documentation regarding custody restrictions (if applicable to your child)
  • Health Care Card/Pensioner card (if applicable)


  • Work addresses and phone numbers of parents
  • Name and phone number of at least two emergency contacts other than parents
  • Name, address and phone number of doctor
  • Medicare number